1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue management, the venue and any licensing authority.
2. The venue management and/or Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
3. In the interests of public safety, the venue management reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the event.
4. Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holders own risk. Neither the Promoter nor the venue management shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the venue management or their employees or agents.
5. Neither the Promoter nor the venue management can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue.
6. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No audio, audio visual or cinematographic equipment or device shall be brought into the venue. All recording and any transmission is prohibited including, without limitation, recording of any data, information or audio or audio visual footage of or relating to the event and any participant. As a condition of entry to the event you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings that you make at the event in breach of this prohibition to the owner of the event.
7. Knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, weapons, and similar articles or dangerous or hazardous articles are not permitted within the venue, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
8. The venue management and/or Promoter reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or security official.
9. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the venue management and/or Promoter may be ejected from the venue.
10. The Promoter and the venue management reserve the right to alter or change the programme, staging, or seating without prior notification and without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
11. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase, unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation the Promoters sole obligation and liability shall be to provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket. No other claims will be entertained.
12. Please keep this ticket safe and in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will be not issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may be invalidated. This ticket will remain the property of the Promoter at all times.
13. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the World.
14. No tickets may be used for commercial or promotional purposes (such as competitions, promotions or hospitality packages) without the written consent of the Promoter. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become void and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the venue.
15. This ticket may be transferred by the original ticket purchaser to a person who is known to the original ticket purchaser personally provided that such transfer is not made in exchange for any payment or other benefit, and such transfer will be subject to these terms and conditions which will (save for the right to transfer) apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original ticket purchaser. Subject to the foregoing, tickets are not transferable and cannot be transferred, sold or offered for sale without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
16. Bags are liable to be searched.
17. CCTV Surveillance is in operation at the venue.
The possession of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms and conditions and implies an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
If this ticket is used in breach of these terms and conditions it is void and the Promoter of the event reserve the right to cancel this ticket and retain any monies paid therefore and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing